How to Clean Makeup Brushes - Video!

Did you know that makeup brushes can be a wonderful home to unfriendly germs and bacteria? That's right. If you don't clean regularly your makeup brushes, this might be the reason for the new zit you've discovered on your forehead this morning :) 

To avoid this "germs party" from reaching your beautiful face, you should clean your makeup brushes at least once in every two weeks. The brushes which get more dirty are the liquid products' ones, such as foundation, concealer and cream blush brushes - these should be cleaned more often!

Dirty makeup brushes. There's like billion germs in this picture!


There is more than just one way of cleaning dirty makeup brushes, and in this video I'm going to show you my favorite way of doing that. I find that with this method the brushes will be the cleanest they can get!

This would be a good opportunity to kindly ask you to subscribe to my new YouTube channel, I promise it will be interesting, informative, and a lot of fun!

I really hope you'll enjoy this video and find it useful, and feel free to leave requests for future videos!

CONVERSATION

Follow us