theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter- REVIEW

It seems to happen often that a certain beauty product is getting a crazy hype on the beauty blogs and YouTube channels, making every average beauty addict feeling her makeup collection will never be complete without it. Think of Urban Decay NAKED palettes, Clinique Chubby Sticks or even the Beauty Blender, and you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. Well, I feel like theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer is also one of those beauty bastards :P 

I have never denied my beauty addiction, and this would be no surprise to anyone that me, like the rest of the herd, had to put my hands on this beautiful packaged highlighter. Hey, if everyone else has it, I got to have it too!!! How could I resist???


theBalm Mary Lou Manizer,
With a package like this, who really cares what's inside ☺
The Mary Lou Manizer is a pressed shimmery highlighter, in a light golden shade, highly pigmented. You can use it as a shimmery highlighter, of course, and also as a beautiful everyday eyeshadow.



Since it's so pigmented, and has a lot of shimmer to it, you should be very light handed when you apply it, and build the highlight carefully, otherwise, this powder will turn your rounded head  into a sparkly disco ball :) 
When using it right as a highlighter, you will get the most beautiful and flattering glow to your skin. No one will ignore your makeup for sure!


Bottom line, this is a great highlighting product, that is a lot of fun to work with. Is it a MUST HAVE? Well, if I told you that no other shimmery highlighter will give you a similar result I would be lying. Therefor I would call it a "treat product", Something that is great to have, but you can live without. 
I think this would make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member who loves makeup, and hey, you can always come up with a reason to get yourself a gift, right?

I got mine at Feelunique.com, and it could be yours too for 16£. Don't forget to check out my Offers Page to find out if there is an available discount code! 

Please tell me what you think of Mary Lou, and what is your favorit highlighter ♥

CONVERSATION

Follow us